The material provided on the Find Support website is intended to provide information on services for people affected by sexual violence and abuse, and their family and whānau.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate.
Visitors to this website are advised that:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- the information provided on the Find Support website should not be used as a substitute for any other professional advice
- ACC does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website
- all links and references to other websites or organisations not within ACC are provided as part of the service and are not, and should not, be taken as endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites
- ACC does not accept any legal liability for any damage or loss that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
- ACC will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of ACC’s online services
- any users of this website assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to ACC
- ACC has taken reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the information while in transit to ACC, but ACC does not guarantee this, and ACC is not liable for any damage arising from interception, loss, theft, or any other action or difficulty
- any data or information, which is transmitted to ACC through the use of the Find Support website becomes the property of ACC and may be relied upon by ACC in ACC’s dealings with you.